Smile, there's Wine - Winebar Ona

On thursday night, my best friend Louis and I went to this new winebar in Ghent, called Ona
We both like wine very much so it was the perfect place to meet up. 
The wine thing is probably something we learned from our daddies...



The bar is located in the Nederkouter in Ghent, it's on the corner with the Bagattenstraat.

The interior in the bar is quiet simple. 

Though there's this one wall who is really cool. They have put all these perches with empty bottles of wine on it, very appropriate for a winebar actually. 

The (wine) card consists of sparkling, white, red and rosé wines. There's also a chalkboard above the counter where they put some suggestion wines on. 

Each wine has a specific name on the card.

Louis and I drunk two glasses of wine each. We both prefer red wines. For the first round I drunk the Spanish tempranillo named Veo Veo and Louis the Italian Montepulciano Arbino. For the second round I drunk a cold and sparkling red wine named Altone and Louis drank the Sankt Laurent, an Austrian wine. 
 
We both enjoyed our glasses very much. Also the bartenders which I think are also the bosses of the bar, we very nice and were helping much with the choosing of the wines. 

So if you like wine and you are in Ghent, you defenitly have to try out Ona. You don't need to drink wine, they also have other drinks like soft drinks and beer, and even selfmade lemonade. 
I can ensure you that it is worth it!

Tomorrow is already -M O N D A Y- again, let's die... And stress too because it get my results of second semester... As my first semester was so bad, I'm a little (a lot actually) scared! 
Help me and keep your thumbs up!!! 

Have a nice week! 
Enjoy your vacay, or if you have to work, work hard but play harder!

Comments