New in | White Adidas Original Superstar

As I have told you in my previous post, I really wanted the white Adidas Original Superstars

Well guess what? 
I got them. 


Today, I had my first exam who went actually really great... Afterwards, I decided to pass by the store where I bought my other Adidas Superstars, the white ones with the black lines. I saw a pair of white ones standing in the store window so I decided to go inside and ask if they were my size. And they were! Actually they are a 38 and a half, and my other pair and normal size is 38 but they fitted so I bought them (#superhappyme).


Dirty vs Clean
My new babies.
With my first exam going so well and my new Adidas Superstars, the exam can't go wrong anymore.

Light a candle for me and for my other 5 exams which are still coming. My next one is already on wednesday so right now, I'm going to start studying again after a little break.

Comments

adidas said…
These are most common shoes I wear now. I love the adidas original superstar!