My Own Personal Closets: Atomium & Scipio

As I always refer to my mommy's stores, I taught the time had come to tell you something more about them. 





My mom has two stores in the middle of Ghent, located at the Kouter, in a street named the Vogelmarkt. The two stores are almost next to each other but there are two stores (another clothing store and a travel store) in-between. 

Photo taken at the sales weekend two weeks ago.
Atomium, the one who looks much like the artwork in Brussels, is my favorite one of the two. This stores sells affordable, cool and classy pieces. 

Atomium is much more for young people than Scipio is. Almost all the clothes I own come from this shop. It's like my personal closet, not that I get everything but I get a lot. When I see something I like, I ask if I can take it home and try it out and then most of the time, it stays home and comes into my closet.

have a lot of friends and peope I know who also come to shop in my mom's store. So sometimes I obviously have some same pieces as my friends have but I don't might that. Everyone wears what they want in a different way because everyone has a different personality.




 Scipio, the other store, has my mom since a long time, she even got the store first in another city where she also sold shoes in it. The store has two poles at the entrance, if you sometimes come to Ghent, you might recognize it by that. 

Photo taken at the sales weekend two weeks ago.
Scipio is more for ladies. Less young people will shop there but in my personal opion, I have to say that my mom has a lot of nice clothes over there too. If you need a dress or trousers who are much more classy, to go to work or to a chic party, you will defenitly find it there.

So if you are reading this and you are about my age or younger, or older ofcourse too, and you go shopping with your friends or your mom, you defenitly have to go to Atomium and Scipio! Then you can go try out some things in Atomium and for example your mom in Scipio...

My mom loves my help in the shops, as I follow a lot of blogster online and often read fashion magazines (my favorite are Elle and Vogue), I always tell her what's trending at the moment in fashion world. Then she can go and look for those pieces, most of the times she even finds it! 

She sells unknown brands in both stores, the brands have a good price-quality equation. If you come to the store and you buy something, it will cost something but you will not lose of lot of money, you will have nice clothes for what you have paid if you know what I mean. 

So if you are in Ghent, please come take a look at both our stores. There are really nice! If you are not sure what my mom actually sells, you can always check out our Facebook-page first! 
And yes, you see that well, I am modeling for my mommy's shops! 

Comments