New In | Redken Extreme Products

Hey guys,

Earlier this week, I went to the hairdresser because I couldn't do anything usefull with my hair anymore... Truth is, they cut so much off my hair and now I still can't do anthing with it... But my hairdresser said that she really had to cut it off as it was so broken! 


As I saw my hair being cut off, I saw an advertisement about a product of Redken which led to an average hair growth of 15 cm in one year. I always wanted long but I never had it... All because my hair decided to stop growing at a certain length. 

I decided to ask my hairdresser about it, and she told me the product was really good and if I wanted, she could try it out on my hair so she did. When my hair was brushed, I immediatly saw that there was more volume in it. 
Redken Extreme Sealer and Shampoo.
 
I decided to buy the shampoo and the sealer which you can leave in. There's also a conditioner which you have to wash out afterworse but I decided I first would try those two before I would buy the third one. 

I will defenitly keep you updated on how my hair is evoluating, and let's hope, growing!

Later this week I will post a blog about my make-up routine. 

Enjoy your saturdaynight! For those who go out, have fun but always remember to stay classy!

Comments