Review | My Beauty Essentials

In this blogpost, I will tell you something more about which products I use in my dialy make-up routine.  


Make-up - a girl's best friend.


At first, I always start with my blemish balm in the colour honey. It is a foundation from Dr. med Christine Schrammer. I often go to a person who takes care of my face and she sells this foundation. I also have a face lotion of the same brand which I try to use dialy to clean my face. The foundation is really good because besides of the fact that it gives colour, it's a day cream as well. 

Then I go further with my eyebrows, I have two different kinds of Brow Liners from MAC Cosmetics. I have one for deep dark brunettes and one for brunettes. It depends on what time of the day it is for which one I use. At daytime I often where the brunette because it's lighter. At night I normally wear the deep dark brunette because I think my eyebrows can look darker then. 
I also put Browdrama of Maybelline above it because it helps to sculp my eyebrows more. I found this product in a goodiebag which I got from Flair when I participated to their model contest. First, I had the dark blond one but last week I bought the dark brown, this one fits my eyebrows better. 

I have three different kinds of mascara and I all use them dialy. Before I put any eyeshadow on, I use the Lash Supreme Volume Mascara from BE. This is a normal basic mascara, I really like the mascara so I already bought a new one last week. 

After that, I start with my eyeshadows. I always start with a simple white eyeshadow, right now, I use White Frost from MAC Cosmetics. Then depending on which outfit I wear, which mood I am in or the moment of the day, I go for a natural look with gold touches or a darker look with blue colours. 

If have two different pallets for the natural look. One from Rimmel named Quad Eye Shadow 002 Smokey Brun and one from Yves Rocher named 33 - Sable et Ambre. I use them both by each other. I start with the gold colour all over my eye surface. Then I add some white in the corner of my eye towards my noise, I have read somewhere that your eyes would look bigger of it. Then in the other cornor, I put the dark gold/brown. Afterworse I use the second mascara, this one is from MAC Cosmetics, it goes by the name False Lashes Waterproof. I already owned three version of it and I keep on loving it so I probably will keep on buying it. Sometimes I have the feeling that waterproof mascara's aren't really waterproof but this one defenitly is. 

For my blue look, I have three different eyeshadow colours which I use for it. They are all from MAC Cosmetics, the light blue is named Tilt Frost, the dark blue is Deep Truth Frost and the grey is Knight Divine Veluxe Pearl. I start with putting the light blue all over my eye surface, then I put the dark blue in the corner of my eye. After that I use my False Lashes Waterproof. As a final touch I put some of the grey eyeshadow on. 

In the end of both of my looks, I always use a blusher on my cheeks. I use a pro longwear blusher named Stay Pretty from MAC Cosmetics. Then I also use the third mascara, this is normally one from Maybelline because I think their mascara's really help to long my lashes.
 
For my lips I have different kinds of lipsticks and lipglosses. They are all from MAC Cosmetics. I will start with telling you about my two favorite lipsticks. Not so long ago, I bought a new one, named Retro AB4 ( the second), before that one I always used to buy the Cream in Your Coffee ( the first). This lipstick gives a natural look which I think is nice because then you look like you didn't do any efforts to look good but you defenitly will look good. My other favorite lipstick is the Viva Glam 1 A24 ( the sixth), this one has a dark red colour, red is a colour who fits me really well so I use this one a lot, especially when I have a party or wear black. 

The other ones I have are Double Dare which is a Cremesheen Lipgloss (not on the picture) and pretty natural as well. Russian Red is a lipstick which is red as blood (the fifth). Cremesheen Lickable is a bright pink lipstick (the fourth) and Heroine is a purple lipstick (the third). Whenever I go out of the house, I always try to take a normal lipprotector with me. 

As you can see I am a real MAC Cosmetics addict! I really love the brand, not only because they have so many cool products but also because the make-up has a good quality. That's probably because the brand is a sister company from Estee Lauder.

I hope you now know a bit more about me as a make-uplover! 

Comments