Casual Oufit

In this blogpost, I will tell you something more about my favorite casual outfit. This is an outfit which you can wear casually but also to go out, at least if you wear some heels with it.



When I wear an outfit like this, it usually consists out of a basic jeans, a t-shirt, a leather jacket and flat shoes.

Basic Jeans 
In my closet, I always have the need to have a basic jeans that matches everything, fits me great and that sits well. A basic jeans is a must but I think most girls will know that! On the picture, you see two different jeanses I own. The lighter one fits good with soft tones and the dark one fits well with black and dark tones. Besides normal jeanses, I also have some destroyed jeans, with those I prefer to go out because there less classy. 







T-shirts
Then t-shirts... A girl, boy also, can never have enough t-shirts. Plain t-shirts, with graphs, different colours, short ones, long ones... The ones you can see in the picture on the right, are my favorites ones of this moment.

Leather Jacket
About two years ago, I got a real leather jacket from my mom from Italy for my 18th birthday. If I knew the brand, I would defenitly tell you because it's such a nice jacket. I love to wear this jacket because it fits me so well and it just feels so great to wear it. Besides that, a basic black leather jacket matches everything. This leather jacket isn't the only one I own, I have different models with gold or silver touches...

Flats
Right now, with this sometimes not so great spring weather in Belgium, I choose to wear my Adidas Originals Superstar or my boots. My Adidas are just so comfortable, if I could I would wear them all the time. Right now, I am desperately looking for white Adidas Superstars but they seem to be out of stock everywhere (#supersadface). If I'm not wearing my georgeous sneakers, I am wearing my favorite boots, they are from an unknown shop in Ghent.

Best flat shoe purchase ever.

Heels
As said earlier, you can also wear a casual outfit to go out but then I would suggest to wear heels with it. If you are planning on flirting with boys while going out, you should defenitly wear heels. Boys seem to love heels as I have heard (and seen -hihi).

As my mom and I have the same size of shoes, you can imagine the size of our shoe closet. We love to buy our heels at Zara. Not only do they have pretty shoes, they don't cost much too. We have the opinion that you can buy more pairs of shoes if you buy your shoes at such a low price then one pair of shoes who cost a fortune. In the photo beneath, you can see some of my Zara heels I bought over the last three years.


Purchased Zara heels over the past three years.

Natural look
With a basic outfit, a natural look obviously matches best. If you want to know all about my natural look, you should check out a previous blogpost (My beauty essentials) where I tell about my beauty ritual. An example of such a look is the picture beneath (#shamlessselfiemode).


Wearing the Cremesheen Lickable from MAC Cosmetics.


If I could, I would always wear a casual outfit but sometimes a girl just needs to dress up. 

I hope that through this blogpost you can learn something for your own outfits!

Comments