My New Year Resolutions

Last year I made a new year's resolutions list for the first time ever.
I can't say that I fulfilled all of my points, I can't even tell you how many I fulfilled and how many I did not but this year is a new Year to try again. 


  • Eat healthier and be more active (➹ More walking, walking is good)
  • More reading (➹ So I get smarter and say more things that make sense)
  • Watch more movies than tv-series (➹  That clearly didn't work out last year so I'm afraid that it would work out this year)
    • Write at least one blog a month (➹ I've got so much new energy and sometimes I really need a break in-between work)
    • Discover more new things (➹  I'm still a sucker for new things, I love fashion trends and new gadgets and designer bags)
    • Travel more: More weekend getaways and I want to visit a new country the coming summer (➹ This one is definitely on top of my wishlist)
    • Buy a dog (➹  I need my own dog!!! If I only had a work that would allow me to bring dogs, I would buy a dog immediately)
    • Try to believe in myself, love myself a little more and feel genuinely happy and happy with what I have, not sad about what I don't have (➹  I'll just try okay?)

    Comments