Fashion | Best purchases of 2018

Are you ready for my yearly blog about the best purchases that I made in of 2018? 

My year is made by two particular purchases that I made.


The first one is my latest gift from me to me, the Saint Laurent Sac De Jour in the colour burgundy. When I was visiting my best friend in London at the end of September, I decided to buy my number one dream bag. I really hesitated between which colour to take. I loved the black version but I already own so many black bags, like the Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis. 



That's why I bought the bag in the colour burgundy. It's a colour that almost fits with every other colour, except for red. Summer of winter, it will always put some extra colour in your outfits, definitely if you wear a lot black. 

The second thing which I bought after a long time of being very indecisive is the Alexander McQueen Platform Sneakers. These had also been on my wishlist for so long. I always thought they would look bulky and they do but no too much. The most important thing is that they are so comfy. Definitely the best sneakers ever.




I bought them as a gift from me to me for my 23th birthday in August last year. I have them with the backside in rose gold but the ones with black are on my wishlist as well.


As you can see the gifts that I bought for myself were the best and most liked gifts last year but isn't that kinda obvious, who knows better what I want 

than me, myself and I?

Comments