Fashion | Saint Laurent Sac de Jour

Good news!
Especially for me then...
I finally bought the bag that has been on my wishlist for so many years. 


In the beginning of October, I went to visit my best friend in London as she studies there for the next year. Funny fact; a few years ago we visited London for the first time together as well. We both love fashion and especially designer bags so much so she's my perfect partner in fashion crimes. 

Since I then had been working for a month, I got my first salary and what would have been a better way to spend that money than to a new designer bag. 
I know this might sound kinda stupid but I have saved every salary I've got since I've got the bag so it's not that I plan to do this every month. 
Since it was the first month that I worked, I was so proud of myself and I've been wanting to buy that bag since forever so yeah, I just got it. 



The bag I'm talking about is the Saint Laurent Sac de Jour. I really knew I wanted to have the nano version but I kept hesitating between the black or the burgundy. My best friend, her best gay friend and my boyfriend wanted me to choose the burgundy because I always wear so much black and it would bring some colour in my outfits.

Comments