Beauty | Mac's Shiny Pretty Things

My yearly holiday gifts from me to me are always some products of the holiday collection of Mac CosmeticsThis year I had my eyes set on a specific set, the eye goodie bag in the colour smoky but sadly enough it wasn't available anymore in the Mac Cosmetics' store in Ghent. 

Instead I bought a new colour of my recently discovered new favorite MAC product, the dazzleliner. They made four different colours for the holiday collection. I bought the colour midnight blue which looks like blue with a silvery touch. It fits perfectly with my blue grey green mixed eyes.


I also bought a new eyeshadow colour, named P for Pink, looks like a rose gold colour with a silver sparkle. I really love this one, it makes my eyes look much bigger. 


I used these products between Christmas and New Year to give my very basic make-up routine a festive touch with some extra sparkles. 


Comments