Outfit | Leopard Print

I have a new outfit ready for you, not with my industrial belt yet though... 
But it's with my favourite print: the leopard print.

Since the weather hasn't been quite great lately, it's still very cold and there's not a lot of sun, there's really no possibility of wearing my summer clothes yet which obviously makes me very sad. That's why I have been wearing the same outfit all the time, it's or my black blazer or my prince de galles blazer.


I have been wearing this outfit all day every day. It really is my favourite outfit of the season and although I have been looking forward to wearing summer clothes, it will be though saying goodbye to this.  

I love the skirt the most because it's so girly and flared. I have a matching top and blouse in the print but it's also cool to wear the skirt with a black sweater. The blazer that I'm wearing here has a leopard print at the inside which makes it extra cool. 


I love to wear black and leopard prints with a red handbag to put some extra colour in my outfit. As you all may know or not know, I have a Gucci and Zadig & Voltaire in red, the Gucci has gold details and the Zadig has zilver. As the blazer has gold details, it is best to wear the Gucci Marmont bag with it. 

I'm also wearing my cap from Les Jumelles and my oval sunnies from Asos

Comments