Fashion | Off White Industrial Belt

Yassss! A new designer item at last, and what kind of designer item... 



The industrial belt by Off-White, the coolest designer item of this season, if not this year. 


Over the last year Off-White has been making quite the advance on the fashion scene with their wearable streetwear items. 


As the brand became more popular, it also introduced some new trends. Like the wear of an extremely long belt. Some go just above the knee while others drop down until the ankle.



The belt can be worn in different ways by being wrapped around blazers, trenches, high-waisted pants, flared dresses and all kinds of denim. The belt just gives you infinite ways to play thanks to the extra length. 

But you can obviously also wear the belt in your pants, like normal people do. When you don't like the fact of the belt being too long, you can wind it two times around your hips. 



The belt goes well with a pair of jeans, flared trousers or trousers with bold details. 



Wearing the belt around your waist can redefine your shape, even though it might have gone lost under multiple layers. If you decide to wear your belt like this, make sure the color or the pattern of the belt is in contrast with your blazer or coat. 



As earlier said, this kind of belt is also cool to wear with jeans. Even if you are wearing jeans on jeans, it might break your outfit a little.



Another way to wear the belt is with a dress, you can choose between a short and a long one but I would go for the long one. It doesn't need to be a simple dress, it can have ruffles, florals or a specific pattern. 



When you wear the belt around your waist, it will accentuate your figure. Definitely if you are wearing a flared dress, it will give your outfit an extra feminine touch. 



When you are not sure this belt is something for you, you can also wear a bag who has an industrial belt as a handle. 

You can find my favourite versions via My Theresa here: option one, option two and option three which is my favourite. 



Moving onto the belt that I bought exactly. So I already saw the belt last winter in black and yellow but I already have the Gucci Marmont in black and yellow isn't really my colour. 

It made me so happy when I discovered that the belt also existed in red. Y'all know that red is quite my colour. 

I gave it a quick thought and almost immediately bought the belt. 


I didn't get the time to style my belt in an outfit yet but I promise that I will still be doing it this week and that I will be posting a blog about it later on. 

The good thing about this red belt is that you can wear it with almost every colour, it fits all. 



I'm so excited for the upcoming season, I already have some many pretty pieces in my closet and I can't wait to show them to you!

Comments

Unknown said…
The yellow belt is a bit too much for me, I wouldn't know how to style it too, but that red one is sooo cool! :D

xo Noor
clothesanddreams.blogspot.com