Outfit | Princes de Galles & Red

I have been over my winter clothes lately, I'm hating on all the black and I really need some colour in my life. 
I'm sure I'm not the only person feeling this way, that's why I'm writing today's blog on a new outfit. 

It contains a pair of sporty chique trousers in a princes de galles print and some (a lot of) red.


All the clothes that I'm wearing are from my mom's stores, she already has so much new spring and summer collection and I'm loving every piece of it. It's so difficult for me to not just take everything. 

The cap and the sock boots that I'm wearing are from Zara. I bought these boots last season but luckily for us, they remade the boots and also made them in red. As there is so much red in fashion this season, the boots are just perfect. I'm even thinking about buying another pair of the black ones, just because they are so comfy and the heel is not too high to wear for a full day.

The bag that I'm wearing is my favorite bag at the moment, it's from Zadig & Voltaire
If you keep a regular eye of my blog, you might have already read other articles where I mention this bag, like the one where I'm talking about the micro bag trend



I'm also wearing my Céline sunnies as the Belgian weather has been so much better over the last few days.
So cold but so sunny, just how I like it. 

Comments