Outfit | Furry Black Velvet

At first, I wasn't planning on writing another blogpost this year but then I got so many new blog ideas that I still wanted to write so this is one of them. 
This blog is about an outfit that I wore a few days ago with a kinda funny fact. 

I'm really in my black period lately. It's like I don't know any other colour anymore, except for red, as I have so many lipsticks in the colour and as I always have red nails. 


So the outfit that I'm talking about today is black but it's a cool black outfit.



It's a furry black velvet outfit. 
Yes, the fur is real and now don't go all crazy on me, your shoes are probably leather too...

I love to wear a fur above of my leather jacket because in winter time a leather jacket is just too cold and a fur makes it possible to wear it anyways. 




This time I didn't wear it above a leather jacket though, I wore it with my velvet 'Girl Boss' jacket. I'm so in love with the jacket and it's so me because obviously I am a total girl boss. 

I wore it with the matching pants in velvet which shows my ass perfectly (lol). As the pants are quite short, they're Italian, I wore the ensemble together with my black sock boots from Zara because they're a bit longer and so it's less awkward that my pants are actually too short for my legsfordaysss. 


I wore this cool cap and the funny fact is that this isn't a new one, I have this from when I was about 12 y/o and then it got lost and now it's back in fashion. So I must be a total trendsetter!



I quit my usual make-up routine and I now use all the new Mac Snowball products I bought and also got from my family as a gift for christmas. Normally I wear red lipsticks (Mac's Russian Red or Mangrove) but here I'm wearing Mac's Amourous with the Posie K lipliner. 


Have a great end of the year! And may 2018 bring everything you want!

Comments