Best purchases of 2017

Hi guys, it's been a long time since I last wrote but I had a lot of work and I didn't feel like writing. 
But good news, here's my annually blog about the best purchases I made in 2017.


1° Louis Vuitton Pochette Métis

For my birthday I got the best present ever. I got the Louis Vuitton Pochette Métis from my mom. We had been loving this bag since we first saw it but it's quite pricy so it took us some time to think about it and decide if we would really buy it. But then one day my mom just drove to the Louis Vuitton store in Brussels and she bought it for my birthday. 

It's in black and the size of the bag is just the best, I can put my whole life in there. 




2° Gucci Marmont WOC

My second favourite thing I bought this year is my red Gucci Marmont Wallet On Chain. Before I had this bag, I always wanted a red bag. As I wear so much black and dark colours all the time, a red bag is the perfect item to put some colour in my outfits. Also I love my nails and lips red so it always gives a perfect match.




3° Yves Saint Laurent Card Holder

The most handy thing ever is my YSL card holder which I bought in the beginning of summer. With the cardholder I always have my most important cards and some money with me. Besides that, it's also a really nice accesory for taking pictures of. 



4° Public Desire heels

This year I discovered Public Desire as a brand and I feel sorry for myself for not knowing this brand before because it really is the best shoe brand ever. Such a good price/quality brand. The shoes are quite cheap but you can't see it. 

I bought these Yeezy lookalike boots in plastic and a pair of mesh mules. I wore the mules all te time this summer, it's just so easy to slip in these kind of shoes. And I saw that mules will be back in fashion next season so I'm loving it. 





5° Ray-Ban JoJa sunnies

I always love a good pair of sunnies but I get bored of them easily so I often buy a new pair (can be expensive or 10 bucks). 
In May, I bought the new model of Ray-Ban, the JoJa sunnies in orange/pink. 

The cool thing about these sunglasses is that you can easily keep wearing the sunglasses inside as they have such a light colour. 






Merry Christmas and a happy new year yall!

Comments