Wishlist | Christmas '17

After Halloween the next cool event in the fall and winter months is obviously Christmas. 
Only 7 Sundays left until we can celebrate this holiday together with our families and friends.

As I love to get presents and surprises, I made a wishlist this year. Normally I'm not the type of person to make these kind of lists but it's cool to get things you actually want and like so I think I'm going to make a habit out of it for the next years. Maybe you see something you want yourself. 


I'm also really kinda early with my wishlist but it's because I'm so sure of the items on this list, they are sooo the ones I really want.


First of all, I want some of the Gisou products of the dutch blogger Negin Mirsalehi. I have been following her for a long time and she definitely has the most pretty hair of all bloggers I follow so her products must do something right. I want the honey infused hair oil (to get stronger hair) and the propolis infused texturizing wave spray (to give body to your coupe). 

Next on this list is one of the new Mac Girls pallets from Mac Cosmetics namely the Power Hungry pallet because I always love to try out new things and this pallet with its warm colours is really pretty!

I already have an Instax polaroid camera but I also really love the Fujifilm Instax Share where you can connect your phone over wifi and print pictures through the small printer. It's not too big so it's easy to take everywhere with you

I didn't buy the Alexander McQueen leather sneakers yet but I still want them for next season. They will so fit my style so well but I just don't know if they are pretty when worn. The struggle is real...

Gucci is my all-time favourite brand and since I already have two bags of the Soho collection and one bag of the Marmont collection, I think the time has come to get a bag of the Dionysus collection. I have been loving small bags lately and I found out that the Dionysus super mini bag also exist in black leather, so goals. You can find the link here.

I love to wear my Gucci Marmont belt but the fact is the GG is in gold and I am that kinda freak who loves to match gold with gold and silver with silver so I would love to have another cool belt in silver. Lately I have been loving Saint Laurent and their Monogram Buckle Belt is so nice. I want and need it in my life asap! 

As I'm starting to work in I think April or May, I want to have a cool agenda. I have always loved the option to personalise your Louis Vuitton items. That's why I would love it when I could own a personalised Louis Vuitton agenda with my initials (JVL) in my two favourite colours burgundy and black. 

Dreams, dreams, dreams...
As you can see my wishlist has a very expensive touch but hey, it's all useful stuff and I can use it everyday. Do hope I get some things from this list... Take notes! 

Comments