Review | Mac's Snowball

Yasssss, it's almost the warmest time of the year! Also known as the coldest though.  

I have already put my wishlist online but today I want to talk about this year's holiday collection of Mac Cosmetics because I obviously bought some items, oepsie... Every year they have a special holiday collection and this year it's called "Snowball".



The colours are in cool frost and high-chrome shine tones. It gives you all the bling you need to have the perfect night out. It makes you feel alive and it makes it possible to dance until the early morning. 

There are different products and packages you can buy; it goes from eye packages to lip packages to face packages to brush kits... So many choices and all so pretty! And all put in a very enchanting and glittery packaging. You can not not buy something of this collection...

I was hesitating between different packages but in the end I went for the Snow Ball eye bag in the colour smoky gold as I would love to go for a classy smoky eye this winter but I never know how and I don't want the smoky to be to darky. The eye bag features the extra dimension eyeshadow pallet, a kohl liner and the extreme dimension mascara. All put in this very pretty silver sequin clutch. 



Besides the eye bag, I also bought a new lipstick which ressembles a lot like a lipstick which I have lost some time ago in this very pretty dark burgundy colour named 'Elle Belle'.

Another great addition to the collection is the Snow Ball Mini Lipstick Kit which includes 12 mini lipstick with some of Mac's most famous lipsticks like please me, ruby woo, rebel, diva and velvet teddy. Sadly enought this pallet is sold out almost everywhere but luckily for us they still have some other packages with three small glosses or lipstick, very cool, not as pricy and a great try-out as well. You can find the total collection here.

Comments