Review | Take The The Day Off & All About Eyes

You guys probably know that I love to visit new places, see new things and try new things. 
That's why I decided to buy some new products and try those out. 

The products are from one of my favourite beauty brands, namely Clinique. I love their skin-care and make-up products a lot and I already tried and ha(d)ve a ton of products of them. 


This time I bought a package with the "Take The Day Off" make-up remover and the "All About Eyes". As it was in package the sizes of the products are smaller than when you normally buy these products. 


About two weeks ago, my mom kept remarking every morning that my eyes had such a puffy look and looked really swollen so I wanted to find a product to make it disappear. And then when I was on another shopping spree I saw the package with the two products inside and since I heard some pretty good stuff about them, I really wanted to try them out so I bought it.

Take The Day Off is the perfect remover for make-up on eyelids, lashes and lips. I have never used a make-up remover who made my make-up vanish so quickly. Until now I also didn't find out that it gave more acne afterwards so that's a nice thing too. I had this once, I think it was with my make-up remover I bought at Sephora, and it wasn't cool and pretty at all so don't buy that one.


As my mom didn't comment my face anymore in the morning since I have been using the All About Eyes, I think it must be really helping! Right after coming out of the shower in the morning, I put it on on the area around my eyes, together with my Moisture Surge cream and then I chose what to wear. As this always takes a long time, the creams can really penetrate my skin before I apply other foundation and make-up. 

I did read that it is best to apply the eye cream in the morning and the evening but as the can is so tiny and small, I think it will go empty much faster than with a normal size, so I don't do the cream in the evening yet. 


Morning essentials atm

The products are really a go-for and from the moment I run out of them, I will probably buy them in their normal sizes. 


The package is named "Fresh Eyes" which is a true thing because the cream makes your dark circles and puffy eyes go away and the make-up remover clears your skin after a long day of wearing make-up. I bought the package at Inno (Belgians will know this store) but I'm sure you can find it in other perfumery stores, mine costed €20,55.