Review | Bobbi Brown

At the end of June, I told you about Bobbi Brown having a new store in Ghent. I then also told you I bought two products to try out. Read about it in my current favorites of June


My first impression on the products were really good. They are the exact same quality as Mac Cosmetics but with a more expensive price tag.

My impression on the quality is still good but I don't like the lifespan of these products!

I only have my brow pencil and cream shadow stick for two months and it's already empty. I don't have that with all my Mac Cosmetics products that I also use everyday. I'm seriously going back to my old products although I loved the texture of the Bobbi's too. 


One thing I do want to try soon of Bobbi Brown is their newest lipstick, the "Crushed Lip" or "Lip Crush". I'm following the brand on Instagram and I keep seeing these pictures and stories on the lipstick and I just love the texture and the colours.