Current Favorites | March 2017

First things first. I changed the lay-out of my blog and yes, there something seriously wrong with the menu. If anyone knows how to fix this, please contact me. It so ruins the rest of my new blog lay-out. 
But overall, it is cool right? Minimalistic but not too much, right in the middle no? 

First blog on my renewed blog is one of my favorites blogs, namely my monthly beauty favorites.


As I work now, I wanted an easy make-up routine that doesn't take to much time to apply in the morning because I always have it so difficult to get up and that means that I always have less time to prepare than expected.  



In my routine, I use my Mac Cosmetics Painterly (nudebeige) paint pot as a base for my eyelid with 4 shades of my Mac Cosmetics Burguny Times Nine eyeshadow pallet and an Urban Decay colour as well.

I use the Mac Poppyeyed (purplenude) all over my eyelid with Mac Honey Lust (copper) in the beginning, Urban decay YDK eyeshadow in the middle and Mac Antiqued (brown-copper) and Star Violet ( sprakly winered - only at night) at the end. 



You can clearly see which colours I use most on the picture above. That's what I hate about eyeshadow pallets. Some colours you use more than other so if those colours are finished, the pallet is not useful anymore at all. That's the reason why I buy seperate colours if I'm sure I like them because then you don't have that issue. 

I'm really back into my neutral lipstick tones lately. My current favorites are Mac Cosmetics' Velvet Teddy (dark beige), Retro and Craving (plumpurple) Last week I rediscovered Retro, I haven't use this colour for a very long time but it's really nice, it quiet pink but with brown tones in.



Velvet Teddy - Retro - Craving

This week I also bought some new lipglosses from Nyx. I have wanting to try their matte lipglosses for a long time because I have heard they are as good as the Kylie Cosmetics ones.

I bought two different kinds: the soft matte and the Lingerie. I have the colours Cannes and Monte Carlo from the soft matte and the colour Silkness from the Lingerie.