Outfit | Destroyed Jeans, Fishnet & Gucci Belt

As I'm still single, I celebrated the 14th of February on my own but I wore the coolest outfit ever during the day. 
And my parents made some delicious food at night, with a good bottle of red wine.



Fishnets have been the coolest and must wear trend from the latest months and that doesn't seem to be ending soon. 

At first, I thought it was a bit weird to wear these, definitely beneath a skirt or a dress. Then I discovered it's really nice if comes from under your pants or if you can see it through your destroyed jeans. 

That's how I wear my jeans and pants all the time now. When it's not too cold at least (Sun, where are you at??)... 

On Valentine I wore a coat, a basic black sweater with ruffles, destroyed jeans, fishnets, belt, bag and biker boots.

Coat, sweater, jeans and velvet bag are from Atomium Ghent. My fishnets in this look are from Veritas but I do also have some pairs from Calzedonia as they have so many different and cool kinds. The belt is from Gucci and is my most precious possession at the moment, I seriously want this one in every colour existing (like I wissssh). And biker boots are from Paris Londres Knokke.
 
 The Total Look ☆

 My moms thinks this picture is so weird, definitely for people who don't know fishnets are in style but I think he's kinda cool. 

 #FWIS

Cappuccino date with my mom ♡
The sunnies I'm wearing are from Gucci as well.


Comments