Best Purchases of 2016

Just like last year, I wanted to begin the new year with a blog of my best purchases in 2016 but it came online a bit later than expected.
Like every year there are some purchases that are much better than others.


1° Gucci Double G Belt

I have been wanting this belt for a really long time before I finally bought it. In my last week in Paris, I couldn't handle the torture of seeing the belt on so many bloggers no more so I bought it. 

Also I really needed it a new belt as my old one was broken and I always wear a belt in my trousers. 
Also it really fits together with my Gucci Soho bag, more like match made in heaven. 

I bought the belt with the 3 cm width because I personally think the smaller one is too small and the bigger one too big to wear in a pair of trousers. 


You can find mine here


2° Stella McCartney Falabella Tiny Shoulder Bag

I bought this bag in May of 2016 and in the beginning I didn't wear him that much but then in summer I started to wear him a lot and now it's my go to bag.

This Falabella actually has the perfect size for a little bag because there fits a little wallet in, a lipstick, your phone and even a portable charger (much needed). 



You can find this bag here


3° Zadig & Voltaire Medium Sunny Bag

I bought my Zadig & Voltaire bag with the money I got from my friends and family for my 21st birthday. 

In July, I was looking for a bag to use as a school bag in Paris. It appeared that my Macbook fitted perfectly in this bag so the choice was quickly made. 

This bag was really my best friend in Paris, as I used him practically every day. Only on days I had a lot of class, I took another and bigger bag. 


Find him here


Then over to the things I didn't bought myself but got from my parents. 

4° Gucci Soho Leather Disco Bag

When I went to Bologna in the spring with my parents, I got a second Gucci Soho Disco Bag. As my mom and I love the bag so much and share him all the time, we decided the time had come to buy a second one.

Our second Gucci Soho Bag is in a rose-beige, coffee with milk colour. A really nice colour that fits with a lot of other colours. I didn't wear him a lot yet but I think I will start wearing him when I'm totally in black as well so people can't say I'm always and only wearing black


This bag is known as one the most original small Gucci bags and you can find him here.  


  5°  Iphone 7

Last but not least and best not to forget, my new Iphone. As my Iphone 6s got stolen in Paris in October and my Iphone 5s is really dead, I "had" to have a new phone. And I still do prefer an Iphone above anything else. 

Though I still don't know if I got him from my parents or if I'm working in my mom's store now to pay him back. Let's hope for the first option. 

I chose for the matte black edition because well black is my happy colour I guess. And I fits better with my wardrobe too. 

Comments