Trend | Chokers

Chokers are very much in fashion lately so I wanted to write a little something about them and show you my favorite chokers. 


My tiny collection ❥


About a year or a year and half ago, I was shopping at Asos when I saw this choker. I taught it was really cool and as it was so much in fashion in the nineties and everything comes back in fashion, I decided to buy it.



Looked like that was the best idea ever because a few months later the choker became the new reborn fashion trend. 

Let me show you some of my favorite chokers. 
I have a lot of them because I wear them daily. I love how pretty it looks with a basic necklace and gives your look a cooler effect. 

I have chokers with gold closings and with silver closings because I pay a lot of attention to the fact if all the closing of my necklaces match in the same color. I'm weird like that.

These are my chokers with gold closings.


From top to bottom:
Choker in burgundy with initial in J and a star - Moon Bracelets
Choker with sunny charm - Asos (Actually between a choker and a necklace)
Choker with circle - Pull & Bear
Choker with diamond flowers - Zara
Really thick choker - Pull & Bear

From these chokers I wear the one with the circle and the thick one the most, they are both from Pull & Bear. Some of you might think that the thick one is too much but actually when you're wearing a boring t-shirt or blouse, it can really finish your outfit.

Next are my silver chokers. I do have to say that I wear these a lot more than the gold one because my favorite necklaces that I wear daily are in silver.


From top to bottom:
Leather choker with cross - Asos
Thin choker - Asos
Choker with initial in J and star - Moon Bracelets
Velvet choker - Asos
Choker with knot - Asos

The leather choker with the cross was the perfect choker to wear on Halloween but after that I didn't wear him yet. The two thin chokers I wear a looooot, I love them so much, the one from Asos was one of the very first I had and I still wear him at least once a week. The last two are really nice to but often the last one with the knot is a bit too much, so I don't wear him as much as I would like to.


If you're getting into that choker trend but don't really find the perfect one, I would recommend that you take a look at Asos because they have really a lot of options and they don't cost a lot.


About two months ago, I had the great idea to make my own chokers so I bought leather and velvet cord and some closings, and I wanted to make them when I was bored here in Paris but in the end I really had a lot of stuff to do so I didn't start making them but maybe when I get back to Belgium I will. I'll keep you updated on that!

Comments