So this just happened...

LIKE THE COOLEST THING EVER JUST HAPPENED. 

Like lifegoal happened. 

So I was waiting to board my TGV because this weekend I'm going back to Belgium to settle some maters for school, and suddenly from out of nowhere this little group of people arrives that apparently could board first. 

Guess who it was? 

Little tip. 

Dum Dum Dum ☆


Yup, I saw Bella and Gigi Hadid

Like the coolest and biggest lifegoal anyone could every wish for. 

I would love to have gone and spot some celebrities yesterday evening at Le Grand Palais where the Victoria's Secret Show took place but sadly enough I couldn't because I have to study for finals next week. Sad life. 

But seeing them made everything just so much better. 

I was so suprised that it actually was them, that I got so stressed and I let my phone fell on the ground. Afterworse I felt like a real paparazi photographer taking pictures of them. 
 


Mommy Yolanda Foster and Bella & Gigi Hadid ☆

And now they are like a few wagons further on their way to Amsterdam.


 
Seriously the coolest day of my life. 

And so looking forward to seeing the Victoria's Secret Show, seeing Snapchat and Instagram stories, it seemed so pretty!

Comments