Review | Mac Cosmetics Plushglass

As this weekend was my last weekend in Paris, I decided to go shopping for one very last time. And obviously I bought some really nice stuff.

Like the Plushglass in colour Fillfulled of Mac Cosmetics. Let me tell you a bit more about this gloss.

 
I already had this lipgloss a few years ago in the beginning when I got to know Mac Cosmetics but unfortunately I lost it. A few weeks ago I was talking about fuller lips with my best friends and I remembered this gloss really helped my lips to have a fuller look. Not that I really need it, I already have quiet good lips from myself but just a little extra is never wrong. 

The Plushglass is a transparent gloss with an extra glossy finish. He makes your lips directly look and feel fuller. It's not sticky but it does make your lips tingle after applying it but I think that's the thing that makes your lips get fuller. 



You can read more about this make-up look in one of my previous blogs.

 

You can wear the gloss under and above your other lipsticks. I always wear it underneath my lip pencil and lipstick because it doesn't only make your lips look much prettier, it also helps to let the color stay longer. I also wear it when I don't want to apply any lipstick, in that way I don't have bare lips and there are still protected against the cold. 

Swatches:
Plushglass Fulfilled
Plushglass Fulfilled + Lip Pencil Absolutely It + Lipstick Amourous
 Lip Pencil Absolutely It
Lipstick Amourous
All Mac Cosmetics 


Cool detail: The gloss has the taste of vanilla so you will be wanting to apply it a lot.  

This gloss costs 21,50€.


I also want to add to this blog that I bought another one of the Mac Cosmetics Studio Fix I have. 
I have this one already in NC35 but as I look often really pale and definitely in winter I bought a lighter version of the one I already had so I bought the NC30. Now I don't look like Donald Trump or an orange anymore, yassss!

Comments