Current Favorites | September 2016

It has been a long time, read March, since I last wrote a blog like this. But as it is the beginning of the new schoolyear, I think it's a great idea to tell you about some of my daily make-up looks which I wear to school, and I will also tell you a little something about my new parfum. 

This month's faves ❥

When I went to the Elle Beach Day in Knokke in August, I got a sample from the Clinique Moisture Surge. Normally I always use the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions All-Over Clearing Treatment as a moisturizer but after trying this Moisture Surge for a few days, I discovered that my skin was really great from it so I decided to buy it. This moisturizer really helps to moisture and hydrate your skin all day and it also smoothens and softens your skin.

At the airport when I went to Bologna, I also bought the Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream in the color 'Medium'. In summer, it's really hot to wear a lot of foundation so this colour corrector is ideal for then as it has such a lightweight feel and it gives your skin a natural look. When I go out in the evening, I often wear another foundation above it to have more colour in my face and I wear a blush above it at all times. 

Left: Moisture Surge CC Cream // Right: Moisture Surge Gel-Crème

Lately, I really wear the colors of my Urban Decay Naked 3 pallet a lot. I have two make-up options to wear with this pallet. 

Urban Decay Pallet 3 with this month's friends ♛

One look goes with the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in 65-Pink Gold, the Mac Cosmetics Da Blinc eyeshadow color and the colors Lust, Burnout and Buzz from the Naked 3 pallet. 

The other look goes with the Mac Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Perky, the Mac Cosmetics Honey Lust eyeshadow color and colors Trick, Liar and Mugshot from the Naked 3 pallet. 

From top to bottom: 1 - Pink Gold/Da Blinc/Lust/Burnout/Buzz and 2 - Perky/Honey Lust/Trick/Liar/Mugshot

The lipsticks which I wear with these looks are Viva Glam I A75, Twig and Lickable.

From left to right: Viva Glam I A75/Twig/Lickable

My favourite parfum of the month is the new Yves Sain Laurent parfum named 'Mon Paris'. A friend told me about this parfum, actually he tought I had this one already but I didn't so I decided to try it out and I really liked it so I bought it. I do think it smells a bit like the Bombshell bodymist which I have from Victoria's Secret. The fragrance blends together the smell of white musk, the Datura flower and patchouli. 

I bought a little bottle of 30 ml so if I really like it, I can buy another, bigger bottle. The parfum's name really fits with my Erasmus, here in Paris, as well.

Mon Paris ☆

I bought this parfum at one of the hundred Sephora's they have here in Paris. They have really cool brands there and some of which you even can't buy in Belgium, like Anastasia Beverly Hills and Too Faced, really cool!

Comments