Review | We Can Dance

I have been planning for a while now to still write a little something on what I wore at and thought of We Can Dance but since I have been so busy the last weeks, I didn't find the time. 
But now I have, and I'm writing to you from Paris because I'm staying here to study for one semester. So be prepared to get a lot of Paris spam through my Instagram and blog


While Jamie Jones was playing ♬


In the weekend of the 13th and 14th of August the electronic dance festival We Can Dance took place in Zeebruges. I went on Sunday and I had a blast!

First let me tell you a little something about my outfit. If you read my other blog that I wrote about We Can Dance, you might have seen that I had put some possible outfits that you or I could wear to We Can Dance. Obviously my exact dress wasn't between the picture because obviously I wanted to be the only one with my dress. Sadly enough I don't have a picture of my total outfit, shame on me, but I have some close-ups. 

If you have been following my Instagram story that day, you might have seen what my make-up looked like and what I exactly did. But for those who didn't see it, I'm showing the pictures which I posted on my Instagram story in this blog as well.

As you all may know, my every day, every night, every everything make-up is pink eyeshadow tones, with a little variation of gold and brown tones. Well to We Can Dance, I did my make-up totally different, I used grey tones. More specifically the Knight Divine and Evening Grey eyeshadows from Mac Cosmetics. As my eyes have a really blue-grey color, it really matched. 


The make-up which I did myself ☆
Since I still have so many flashtattoos, I put them like everywhere ☼

From other bloggers who went on Saturday, I saw that you also could get your make-up and hair done on the festival itself. When I got to the festival, I first went to the Mac Cosmetics corner where they added some really cool and spacey make-up which you can see below and I also got my hair done in these really cool boxer braids with glitters all over my hair at the Redken corner. I did have to wait for a while at both corners but it was all worth it...


The Mac Cosmetics corner ☆
Can you spot the grey dots above my eyebrows? ☆
The Redken corner ☆
My supercoolawesome boxerbraids ☆
After getting my make-up and hair done, I came across some friends and I joined them. 

My favorite DJ for sure was Jamie Jones. He's the best. 
During his show, I got captured on this really cool photo which they showed on the site of Focus Knack. So yesshh, we have a little celebrity over here!



I'm most definitely going back next year because it's worth repeating and I might even go the whole weekend because it was so nice. I had the best time. And I really love how you can dress up in a specific theme, that's so me. 

I'm ending my blog with some other sphere photos. 



See you next year WCD!

Comments