Review | Elle Beach Day at Knokke

Two weekends ago, on Saturday the 6th of August, the Elle Beach Day took place at the Zoute Beach Bar in Knokke and I went. 




Each summer Elle Belgium does a tour around the country, and I went to the Elle day in Knokke because I was still on holiday when it took place in Ghent. 

I didn't stay that long because I had plans with my parents but I did take some picture to show you what you could do at the Beach Day and then if you like it, you can always go next year. 

At the beach bar different corners where equipped. There was a Clinique corner where you could get a make-over, a Faby corner where you could do your nails and a beauty corner from Olivier Dachkin where you could get a new hairstyle.

Clinique Corner

Olivier Dashkin Corner

CKS, which was a sponsor, also gave a fashion show with their latest winter collection.

I enrolled myself in advance to get a Goodiebag from Elle. This bag was full of cool stuff going from magazines to coupons. With the bag, I also got a special bag from Clinique with testers of their moisture surge for extended thirst relief, the pep-start eye cream and the high impact mascara. And not to forget, also a coupon for a free cocktail from Lillet. Tasty!

Until next summer!

Comments