New In | Nyx Cosmetics Belgium

Since about two weeks my lovely hometown Ghent has the honors to be the home and the first city for a new make-up brand in Belgium.

I'm talking about the first Nyx store in Belgium, ever.

As I'm such a big beauty lover, I had to go see the store for myself and I did buy some things. 
Keep on reading if you're excited to see what I bought. 


Empty shelfs after on week of being open
I'm really happy about the make-up products I'm using now so I only bought basics and some things I really want to try but don't want to give too much money to. I say this because if you compare Nyx Cosmetics to Mac Cosmetics, you see a real difference in price. 

For all the products that I bought, I paid about 50 euros. If I would buy something of that price in Mac, I think I would only have about two, maybe three products. But as Mac Cosmetics has so many great products and as I love the brand so much, I don't mind the price but for people who like cheaper make-up, Nyx is really a good option.



The first thing that I bought is the Nyx Wonder Stick. This is a stick to highlight and contour your face. I've been wanting try the contouring thing for weeks but I didn't have the right products so I now I have a basic thing to try it out. 

I chose for the deep profond kind as my foundation has a rather dark color as well because I'm always so white. This one has medium beige with slightly yellow undertones at the one side and brown slightly red undertones at the other side.



The next thing is the Nyx Lid Lacquer in a transparent color. I bought this because I often have the feeling when I apply my make-up early in the morning and when I come home at night, you often don't even see that I applied any eyeshadow at all and I personally think that's sad. So this helps to keep the eyeshadow on your lid and it also is delivers high shine for a glossy and edgy eye look. I already tried it earlier this week and it's really good.

Then I also bought some stuff for my eyebrows. If you have been reading my other beauty blogs, you know how much time I spend to my eyebrows when I apply my make-up so by buying these products I even have more options to make them pretty. 

The first thing I bought is the Nyx Eyebrow Gel which is waterproof, really nice. As the gel is pigmented it will fill, define, shape and enhance your eyebrows. I chose for the color chocolate because although my hair is pretty blond, my eyebrows are rather dark. 

I also bought the Nyx Micro Brow Pencil. I actually thought that it was something different but although it isn't, I'm happy with it. The pencil has two sides, one side has an ultra-thin brow pencil to build full brows and the other side has the finest hairs to coat it. I think I will also use this side to use my Eyebrow Gel, like I did in the picture beneath.



The final thing I bought, is the Nyx Matte Finish Setting Spray. This is a long lasting setting spray that keeps your make-up in place. It is very lightweight and comfortable to wear. 

I know it's a shame that as such a big beauty lover, I didn't use this kind of product yet but I had one from Mac Cosmetics, the Prep + Prim Fix + and this one irritated my face and my eyes got itchy of it so I stopped using it. I don't have this problem with the one from Nyx though. 

I almost forgot about the "Be gone" Lip Color Remover I bought as well. I taught about it when I was applying my Candy K lipgloss earlier this afternoon. I bought this product to remove lipstick color that won't remove easily with water, like the Kylie Cosmetics lipglosses as they are mattes and long stay. If you put the gloss on your lips and use a tissue to swipe it away, all the color will be gone immediately. 

I really like this product because I often want to wear another lipstick color by night than by day and sometimes it's difficult to rub it of so this product is the perfect solution for it.

Comments