How To | Cleaning your make-up brushes

Important reminder for all my fellow beauty lovers and blog readers.
Clean your make-up brushes often. 

This might also be a reminder for myself because I do it way too less. 


Fresh brushes are so pwetty ♛

Actually when I'm honest, I have to say that I never cleaned my brushes with a special product yet. Bad bad me... 
Especially because there gets so many dirt and bacteria in them. 

But now, I cleaned them with special product of Mac Cosmetics. The product is named Brush Cleaner and has a slightly pink color. 


The pink color of the product seems to have disappeared on this picture

I put the product in a glass because in that way it was much easier to clean my brushes properly. 

I renewed the water every 4 to 5 brushes, depending on how big they were. After putting it in the glass with product, I put them under the water tap as well for an extra well done cleanse and left them then to dry on a towel. 


The result is pretty fresh color-free brushes.

Comments