New In | Céline Sunnies

In one of my previous blogs named 'Summer Means Sunglasses', you could read that I got a gift voucher from Sunglass Avenue for my 21st birthday from my family. They knew I really wanted a new pair of sunglasses so no better gift than a gift voucher from the prettiest sunglasses store in Belgium. 



Keep on reading to see which sunglasses I bought and between which models it went. 

 In my 'Summer Means Sunglasses' blog I also told you that I had my mind set on a pair of Céline sunglasses. Sunglass Avenue has really a lot of brands and I did take a look at the other brands but my eyes kept returning to the Céline sunglasses.

I tried different models to see which one I liked the most but the first one I tried on was the winner.

The model I chose is named the Céline Tilda. They are a good example of the perfect Céline sunglasses and you really can't go more Céline than that pair of sunglasses. 

I chose them in black because I have a lot brownish sunglasses but almost no black ones, even thought those are pretty in summer and in winter season as well.


I also tried the Céline Preppy and the Céline Audrey

The Preppy was my mom's favorite but I liked the Tilde more. At the moment my mom is hesitating to buy that model herself and I support her in the decisions if it goes yes because that model really fits her face. 

I personally taught that the other model I tried on, the Audrey, was too round for my face and also it'it isn't really a classic pair of Céline sunglasses.

Comments

Florence said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Florence said…
Zo'n mooie bril!