New In | Sunnies from InMyFace.com

Last week I decided that I needed some new sunglasses so I ordered three sunglasses on InMyFace.com. Belgian and Dutch people may know the site under a different name, namely IkHebEenBril.nl.
Shopping is the best kinda study-therapy ♛



I already know the brand In My Face or Ik Heb Een Bril a few months now, but in winter season you don't need a lot of sunglasses so I waited until now to order them. 

I ordered three sunglasses because the brand uses this cool dynamic pricing system

The first sunglasses you choose always cost 15 euros but then when you add another pair of sunglasses you will see that the price of that pair is only just 11 euros anymore and when you add another pair that pair turns out to only cost 9 euros. And on top of that all, you are receiving free shipping which normally would cost about 4,95 euros

The total pricing for three awesome and trendy sunglasses will be 35 euros. 


Two of the three sunglasses I ordered ❥

Other reasons why you should certainly buy sunglasses on InMyFace.com or ikhebeenbril.nl? 

 - Many different choices
 - UV 400 protected sunglasses
 - Various payment options (Even Bancontact/MisterCash if you are such a dummy as me in credit-cards)
 - When you don't like the sunglasses you have ordered you can send them back and you can take your time to do that because the brand has a return policy of 365 days... Exactly, you have one year the time to choose if you really like your sunglasses but make sure when you send them back that they are still in a good condition.  


Yesterday taking a break from studying with my Elle magazines and ofcourse my new sunnies ☼☼☼

The three sunglasses I chose are the Anywhere Revo in blue, Anywhere Revo in tortoise and the Ille Revo in black and yellow. The three sunglasses are all a bit the same model but that's just because I really love this model and it's easy to wear and match with almost everything. 

I don't have any pictures of the Anywhere Revo in blue because those sunglasses are on holiday with my boyfriend, kind of jealous of them...

Comments