Current Favorites | March 2016

In the first blogpost of this month, I will tell you a bit more about some new beauty products that I bought and which are my current favorites.
Current Favorites


In February, I decided that I didn't have enough with just one Urban Decay Naked pallet

My first pallet was the Naked 1. I'm really happy that this pallet was my first as it has so many options from pink-coloured eyeshadows to golden and brown-coloured eyeshadows to black-coloured eyeshadows. 

With this pallet I discovered that pink eyeshadow really matches with my eyes, more than the blue and grey eyeshadow that I always used before... 

But after a while, I got bored with always using the same kind of pink tones so I decided to start looking for a different pallet with more pink variations and so I came to the Naked 3

The Urban Decay Naked 3 pallet

Some of my favorite eyeshadow colours of my new Naked pallet are Dust, Burnout, Buzz and Liar.

After using the Naked 3 pallet a few times, I discovered that it didn't match very well with the Mac Cosmetics Paint Pot that I own in the colour 'Perky', as it has a more pink coral colour. So I went to the Mac store to look for another paint pot who would fit better and I found one that fits perfectly! This paint pot is named 'Let's Skate', it's pale pink with a bit of a pearly touch in it.

It depends on what I'm going to do for which pallet that I use... For example, when I go out, I would rather wear my Naked 1 with the Perky Paint Pot and when I go to school I almost always wear my Naked 3 with the Let's Skate Paint Pot.

My favorite lipstick still are my Mac Cosmetics 'Velvet Teddy' (dark beige - matt), 'Amourous' (pink red crandberry - satin) and 'D For Danger' (raspberry pink/red).


If you are interested in my total make-up routine, make sure to read one of my previous blogs named 'Republica Dominicana | Holiday Look' because this turned out to stay my kinda everyday look after my holiday.

Comments