Review | Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015

Though the fact that I really was looking forward to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2015, it took me a while to watch it. Probably also because of the loads of work I had and my exams that were coming up around the time the show came out. But I decided that my flight to the Dominican Republic would be the perfect time to watch the show and write a blog about it. 


Class of 2015

I really liked this show but I still prefer the 2014 show with performances by Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran.

This year, the performances were done by The Weeknd, Ellie Goulding and Selena Gomez. The Weeknd sang 'In The Night' and 'Can’t Feel My Face', Ellie Goulding sang ‘Army’ and ‘Love Me Like You Do' and Selena Gomez sang ‘Hands To Myself' and 'Me & My Girls'.

I really liked Selena Gomez and Ellie Goulding. 
 
Especially when Selena Gomez sang ‘Me & My Girls’ while Pink Nation was on and the two girls who opened her part, ended up next to her at the end. 


The ending of Selena Gomez.

But my most favorite performances were definitely the ones done by Ellie Goulding. The girl is just so pretty and I love her voice so much. Her version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’ matched perfectly with the wintery setting and the outfits at the moment she sang.


Ellie Goulding singing Love Me Like You Do.

Some of my favorite models were, and still are, Behati Prinsloo, Lily Alridge (and definitely her fantasy bra), Adriana Lima, Joséphine Skriver, Gigi Hadid, Laïs Ribeiro, Cindy Bruna, Taylor Hill, Devon Windsor and Sara Sampaio.

My personal opinion is that Kendall Jenner really didn’t fit on the Victoria’s Secret stage, the only reason why she was up there is because of her name. I’m so over the whole Kardashian/Kendall heist, they are all just so fake and really stupid if you ask me.

The following photos are some of my favorite outfits from during the show.

Models while the opening song:

Behati Prinsloo opening the fashion show.
American girl Taylor Hill
My all time favorite Victoria's Secret model Joséphine Skriver

Models while The Weeknd was performing 'In The Night':
Dutchie Sanne Vloet
Cindy Bruna

Models while Ellie Goulding was performing 'Army':
Gigi Hadid and her endless legs
Sara Sampaio

Models while Selena Gomez was singing 'Me & My Girls':
Gigi Hadid
Joséphine Skriver
Devon Windsor

Model while Ellie Goulding was performing 'Love Me Like You Do':
Snow angel Lais Ribeiro

Models while The Weeknd was performing 'Can't Feel My Face':
Lily Alridge and her pretty pretty wonderbra
I'm so in love with Cindy Bruna, she is sooo lovely
Coolest chick Adriana Lima
Behati Prinsloo
Sara Sampaio with literal fireworks on her back
Devon Windsor
And ofcourse the highlight of every Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, is the final with all the models!

All the angels together on the runway, certainly the coolest part of the entire show!

Until next year Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show! I’m looking forward to what you will bring next!

Comments