Instagram Tag

Some time ago, I was nominated by my friend Lies whose a blogger at Precies Lies (Go check that out!) to do an Instagram Tag. I didn't really know what that was, shame on me, until I read her blogpost about it.

With an Instagram Tag, you take a look back at your Instagram, which photo did you like best, which one has the most likes, which app(s) do you use to edit your pictures, which tags do you use, etc. 

It's really weird that I didn't know what this was, certainly because I'm so busy with Instagram and optimizing my feed all the time. 




How my Instagram looks right now

It's already quite late to look back at my 2015 pictures because we are already passed one month into the new year. But I decided to look back at all the pictures that are on my Instagram feed until now.
 
#1 What is my Instagram name and why? 


My Instagram name is julievlang. As I have a really long name, namely Julie Van Langenhove, I decided to take a shorter version of it as my Instagram name. I already hesitated a lot to change my Instagram name to Jules Little Talks but I'm still really hesitating about that so maybe that's for later this year. 

#2 How many pictures do I post averagely?

I read somewhere that it is recommended do post a photo everyday on Instagram if you want to achieve new and hold on to your existing followers. So I try to do that but my life isn't that interesting every day, so sometimes it takes two to three days to post something new. 

#3 What is my favorite Instagram picture? 

But they are all my favorite pictures??? 
No, I'm just kidding! Let me think!


#4 What is my Instagram photo with the most likes? 


My picture with the most likes is the picture of my most beautiful Calvin Klein bra and briefs. I saw them on a picture of a girl I follow on Instagram, I asked where she got them and I immediately bought them to enlarge my Calvin Klein collection.





#5 What is my last picture of 2015? 


My last picture of 2015 is a picture where my hair for New Year's Eve was just done and where I thank my family and friends for the great year I had and hope for another great year that is coming.





#6 What is my first picture of 2016? 


I celebrated New Year's Eve with my friends and we decided to all give one person there a present so my first picture of 2016 is the present that I got from my best friend. It's a book named 'Make Up - My Story', written by Elke Willemen. My best friend clearly knows me too well because that's like the perfect present that someone could give me as I'm such a beauty addict. 




#7 Which app(s) do I use to edit my pictures?


I use the app 'Afterlight' to edit my pictures. I think I had to pay about one to two dollars for this app but it was totally worth it. 

I always try to use the same filter, namely 'Nico' because this filter is really pretty and it really gives that extra touch to your picture. Then I adjust the contrast to +25, the brightness to -25, the clarify to 0 and the saturation to -20 or +20, depending on the picture. 

By doing that with every picture that I post, I try to make one big beautiful whole of my Instagram feed.  


#8 What is the coolest picture with me on it? 

The coolest picture with me on it, is taken right before I left to help my mom in her store. On the four sundays of December and the first sunday of January, it's always sunday shopping in Ghent so my mom her stores are open then. As I only had three exams to study for, she asked me if I could help so ofcourse I told her yes. Working in my mom's stores is one of my most favorite things to do. I just love all the clothes so much. 




#9 What are my favorite Instagram accounts?

Technically I love everyone I follow, otherwise I wouldn't be following them. 
But my most favorite accounts are @somethingnavy, @viv-cha, @weworewhat, @noirdemode, @jodiblk_, @foryourlifeblog and @thriftsandthreads.  


#10 Which animal accounts do I follow on Instagram?

I'm a total dog addict so I follow several dog accounts. The overall dog accounts that I follow are @puppytrip, @babyanimalstagram, @retrieverstagram and @theworldofbullies. If also follow two accounts with the coolest bulldgos you'll ever meet namely @elvis_thefrenchbulldog and @yourdogcharlie.
 

#11 Which hashtags do I used most?

It really depends on which picture I post to which hashtags that I will use but I always try to use the hastags #potd, #igers, #igdialy and #belgianblogger.


As I never made an Instagram tag before, I used some examples of Culturalize and Beautylab to make mine.