Outfit | New Year's Eve

In this blogpost I will be writing about what I will be wearing tonight, on New Year's Eve.
As I am studying non-stop right now, New Year's Eve is a special night because it's like one night in this month and a half that I don't have to think about my books and when I can really have fun with my friends. So my hair, make-up and outfit need be totally on point. 

It's that time of the year again!

I will start with telling you which dress I will be wearing tonight. 
As I am going out to this really cool and modern club tonight (Klub XIII in Ghent), I wanted something special to wear. My first intention was to not end up with black again but that's easilier sad than done. Because tonight I will be wearing black, again, like every other year. But it's not a boring black dress. 

My dress is in lace, and if you take a look at it, it looks more like a crop top and skirt because my belly and back are a bit exposed. The dress is from my mom's store, she already has it from the beginning of this season but I had never tried it on untill a month ago. I was immediately sold. 

The dress!

I also have a picture when I am wearing the dress on my phone but it's not that clear so I will post a picture of me wearing it later this week.

My make-up is also really important this evening. I don't think I will use more different make-up than I use normally but I'll try to make it more special with more sparkle or darker eyeshadow colors and eyeliner for example. On the picture beneath you can see which make-up tools I will be using tonight. 

Tonight's make-up essentials

I'm still hesitating on which lipstick color I will be wearing, I'm doubting between the Viva Glam 1, Dark Side and the Diva Antics. All red coloured Mac Cosmetics lipstick. 

The handbag that I will be wearing with dress are my new Comme des Garcons pouch in burgundy colour ofcourse. 

My armcandy tonight will be my silver Casio and my silver and black bracelets from my mom's store. I will also wear my new necklace of I.Ma.GiN. Jewels and I might be wearing the black choker from Asos which you can see in the picture beneath but I'm not sure about that yet. The silver ring, who lies next to my Casio, is also new and from I.Ma.GiN. Jewels
 
Tonight's arm-, -finger, neck- and earcandies!

Thank you all for reading my blog and helping me to get over 5000 reads on my blog in only one year time! 

Have yourself a great ending of 2015 and a sparkling beginning of 2016!
May all your hopes and dreams come true in the next year!

Much love and kissies, 
Jules 

Comments