New In | Comme Des Garcons Pouch

I'm so happy to announce that a have a new addition to my bag family, namely a Comme des Garcons pouch. It has been a few months that I really started looking at the pouches with the intention to buy one. 

I always see the pouches on photos of bloggers, like the one you can see beneath. I just think that such photos with the pouch and then with a blush or a lipgloss next to it, are really cool. I personally think that having a cool pouch is a musthave as a blogger. 

Picture found on Instagram


Comme des Garcons is a Japanese fashion label invented by Rei Kawakubo. Next to its collection of pouches, wallets and coin pouches, it also has clothing for woman and man.  

At first, I wanted the Comme des Garcons pouch in black. You might have noticed that I'm practically wearing black everyday. When I am not, I'm either wearing grey or another dark color, or something with a little touch of black. 

I was planned to buy the pouch online at Net-A-Porter because I thought you couldn't buy the pouch anywhere in Belgium. But I was wrong... 
Earlier this week, I passed by Rio, a high-end clothing store located in the middle of Ghent where I saw the pouches lying in silver and gold. I decided to visit the store the next day. 

When I went there, the saleswoman told me that sadly enough they didn't have the Comme des Garcons pouches in black but they did have them in beautiful burgundy color. And as you might know as well, I'm totally into the burgundy color lately. I could even say that it is my all-time favorite color right now. 

At first, I hesitated because I was so fixated at getting the pouch in black and buying it in burgundy would be rather daring. But then after a quick talk with a mutual bag addicted friend, I decided that burgundy is a classic color that goes well with much other colors like black, jeans, camel and dark blue. So I bought the pouch.

I received my pouch in the bag which you can see on the picture beneath. I almost didn't dare to open it. The bag just looked so cute with the bow. 

Almost too pretty to open.

Now that I own a Comme des Garcons pouch, I can make cool pictures like I always use to see on Instagram myself. 
With my new Iphone in pink (yes, you can be jealous!)
With my new Mac Cosmetics lipstick named Dark Side

I'm ending this blog with the picture beneath where we all need to take a minute to drool at the amazing store window of Rio with the colors for next season. 
I wouldn't mind owning the blue Sac Du Jour of Saint Laurent

Comments