New In | Sparkly Calvins

Some weeks ago, I was looking on Instragram when I saw a girl wearing the cutest Calvin Klein sportbra ever. It had a black-grey color with sparkles everywhere. When I asked her where she got it, she told me that she had just bought it on Zalando. 

Last week, I decided that the time had come to enlarge my Calvins collection and buy another pair of them. 


The one in front is my new Calvin Klein sportbra.




I already own two colors of Calvins, namely in white and in black. I got the black ones from my mom in San Fransisco and I bought the white ones myself in Los Angeles, both last summer.

I chose for black and white because those are two colors I wear a lot. The bra sits really comfy but does give enough support at the same time. In bra and slip I have medium, I think I would fit in Small as well, but with the medium everything is a bit more loose.

To study at home, I don't wear any other bra's anymore except for my Calvins.

On the picture beneath you can see my new pair of Calvins. They are too pretty, right?

Sparkle Sparkle.

I'm looking forward to wearing them while I'm studying for my exams in January, maybe the sparkle will help to sparkle and do my better best on my exams.

Comments