How To | Easy Chocolate Mug Cake

I already heard a lot about mug cakes but I had never tried to make one before.
Until a couple of days ago...
As I'm really into chocolate lately, I decided to make a chocolate mug cake.


Mug Cake by Doctor Oeytker

The receipe that I found on the internet, is really easy.

You need one egg, four theespoons of powdered sugar, one to two theespoons of cocao powder and a normal-sized mug to make your perfect mug cake. You can choose yourself on how many cocao you put in your mug cake. It depends on how much you like the chocolate taste. 


The necessities

If you have your necessities for your mugcake, you crack the egg into the mug and add the powdered sugar and cocao powder while stirring it in there. Then you microwave the mugcake for about 60 seconds until it is through but not overcooked.

You can finish it up with whipped cream, ice cream, oreo's or anything you like to add on top of it.

The result of my mugcake wasn't a real succes. I added too much cocao to it so it came out weird but my dad seemed to like the taste of it so he ate it.


The weirdest mug cake you will ever see!

The one I bought from Doctor Oetker, which you can see in the first picture, was much better. With that one, you just have to stir the cake powder together with some milk and then heat it up for 1,5 minutes.

Comments