New In | Shoplog 26/10

On monday, I taught the time had come to finally go for a shopping haul again as I needed some new stuff.


New stuff from & Other Stories, Zara, I am and DI.


Whenever I go shopping, I will always stop at Zara as I think they have nice and not very expensive basics there. 
Beanie - 'It's cold outside'
T-shirt - 'Welcome to my wardrobe'
T-shirt - V-neck

This time I found two cool black t-shirts. One is a really basic black t-shirt with a v-neck, perfectly to wear with a cool necklace, and the other one has this really cool text on it saying 'Welcome To My Wardrobe'. I bought the last t-shirt with my mind on new subjects for Jules Little Talks (soon more about that on the blog)!

Last year, I got this really cool pink-colored beanie at Zara and this year I got a white one with the text 'It's cold outside' on it. They also had a black one and I almost bought that one but then I taught to myself, I'm always wearing black in winter so then I bought the white-colored one so my black outfits will have a bit more color in them.


My next stop was & Other Stories. I don't go there oten because it's not really my kind of style and if they have something I really like, it's rather expensive. 
But I went to take a look and I obviously bought something(s)


Punk Bouquet Hand Cream
Torchon Plum Lip Gloss
Smudge Eye Brush
Nailpolish
 "4" Powder

I only bought beauty products because I heard that they are good but I personally think that they are also rather expensive.

I bought a hand creme because in winter, my hands have the habit to get very dry. This creme has a very good mixed scent of vanilla and roses and it isn't too greasy when applied. 

I also bought a basic powder to always take with me in my handbag so I never look like a zombie. Sometimes I can look very pale, defenitly in winter, when I haven't seen the sun for a long time.  

In my make-up collection, I missed a lipgloss so I bought the Torchon Plum Lip Gloss. The color is rather bordeaux/burgundy, my favorite color lately, so it is really new. I wear it on top of one my basic colored MAC Cosmetics lipsticks so that lipstick has more gloss. 
I also needed a new little brush and I found one there that wasn't too expensive. 

The last thing I bought at & Other Stories is a new nailpolish. I haven't woren nailpolish for a few weeks because I didn't really have a nice automn color but now I have this blue-black color nailpolish named 'Cripso Midnight'. So goodbye boring nails, hello nicely colored nails. 
A nice detail of the powder that is worth mentioning, is that it has this really cute text written on it.

"Go girl, seek happy night to happy days..."
My favorite place to buy my accesoiries is at I am, it's a store located in the middle of the Veldstraat in Ghent. I had my discovery of the month on monday, the sales woman at the I am-store told me that the Six and I am are actually from the same owners. I like I am much more than I like Six. 

New accesoiries from I am.

I bought this black arm cuff at I am, as arm cuffs are really in fashion this year. This one is really basic but still really nice. 
I also bought these tiny little studded earrings and an earcuff with matching earrings. I don't have two holes in my ear (yet) but I'm thinking about maybe doing that later this year or next year.


I always buy my make-up products that aren't from MAC Cosmetics, at Di.

Powder from Park Avenue and eyeliner from 2B
My compact powder from Park Avenue en my eyeliner feutre from 2B were almost empty so I bought new ones of those.

I always use the compact power after I applied my fondetain. I am not really good with eyeliners because I have no firm hand but this feutre is really easy to use. I only wear it when I go out.

Last but not least, I also went to MAC Cosmetics

For my birthday, I got a gift voucher from my best friend from MAC Cosmetics. She really knows me too well. I waited a long time before I used the voucher but I think I got some really nice stuff which I will be using a lot. 

Eyeshadow pallet, brow gelcreme and 2 lipsticks from MAC Cosmetics.

The first thing I bought is an eyeshadow pallet named Burgundy. I already told you several times that I am really into pink eyeshadow tones lately so this new pallet with 9 eyeshadow colors is perfect. It has light pink tones but it also has some dark pink tones, more burgundy colored. At first, I didn't know if those colors would fit my eyes but the sales woman told me that as I have a slightly green color in my blue-grey eyes, it will fit perfectly.


Burgundy times 9 eyeshadow pallet

I also bought some new goodness for my eyebrows as they have to be perfect when I put make-up on. I bought fluid brow gelcreme in the color 'true brunette'. The gelcreme really paints your eyebrows darker. 
Brow gelcreme in True Brunette

I use lipsticks all day, every day so I really like to have my options and so I bought two new ones. 
Velvet Teddy is the first lipstick I bought, it's a matte lipstick with a very basic and neutral color, when I wear it you don't really see that I'm wearing a lipstick so it's good to wear to school. The other lipstick is Amourous which is a satin lipstick, it really looks like my Retro lipstick but much more pink-light red colored. 
Velvet Teddy and Amourous lipsticks

Comments