New In | Make #selfies, not war

It has been a quiet long time since I last wrote a blog. That's because two weeks ago school started so I'm busy with going to class and following up on what I have already seen there. And besides that I also need to go out ofcourse! 

As I spent a lot of money this summer, I don't shop very often anymore because I want to keep my money a bit for now. Studentlife can be very expensive some times... 

But... Then I saw this too-pretty-for-your-eyes sweater from O'Ren, and yes ofcourse I had to buy it!

This sweater obviously deserves a Selfie


At first, I hesitated about buying another sweater from O'Ren because I already have one but truth is I'm so happy with the one I already have. I simply wear it all the time, at home or to go to school, it just sits so comfy.
The one I already have is pretty basic, it's black with some sparkly parts on the sleeves and 'Belgique Belchique' in black letters on it.

The one I have now is blue with the quote 'Make #selfies, not war' on it and with jeans parts and a sparkly substance inside on the sleeves. Lately I wear a lot of blue as it is much in fashion this season so I will be able to wear the sweater a lot. 

My new O'Ren Sweater

The only color I still need now is grey because lately I wear a lot of grey as well. If I really want to buy a grey one, I should make up my mind quick because Belmodo and O'Ren are making this amazing collab (see picture beneath) and I think the sweater will be sold out in a second. 

O'Ren X Belmodo

Isn't the sweater lovely ? He would fit right into my closet with the grey color and the red/bordeaux parts.
I think the best idea is that I start saving my money up now so when he comes online, I can still decide if I'm buying him or not. 


International Coffee Day

I bought the new sweater at Carrement in Ghent where I bought my first O'Ren sweater as well.
The day after, it was International Coffee Day so it was the perfect opportunity to wear my new sweater. 
Sunnies - Asos
Sweater - O'Ren
Bag - Atomium (Last year's collection)
Trousers - Atomium
Sneakers - Kennel und Schmenger


On Istagram, I'm used to always tag the brands I'm wearing in my picture so that's what I have also done with the picture above when I'm posted him on my Istagram. 
And guess what happened? O'Ren reblogged my picture on their Instagram! How cool is that! To be honest, it's not the first time they did, they already re-posted two of my pictures where I was wearing my black 'Belgique Belchique' sweater...  

Being famous on the O'Ren Instagram-page!

Comments