Review | LUSH Cosmetics

About a month ago, I decided that the time had come to finally buy something at Lush. I already had heard a lot about the company and I also had some friends who told me that I should go there and take a look. 

3 of my products, one is in use already.


Lush is known as a company that makes handmade cosmetics made from fresh ingredients. It's a company who tries to be as green as possible and who is also fighting against animal testing. With overseeing this good and positive attitude towards the world, who wouldn't want to buy their beauty products there? 

The Lush store in Ghent

I bought four totally different products at Lush. 

The first thing I bought is a face- and bodymask. The mask is actually more of a scrub made of mint and seasalt. I try to use the scrub at least once a week. I apply it before I go in the shower so it can intrude a bit into my skin. Result? A skin as soft as a baby. 

Face- and bodymask of magnaminty.

The second thing I bought at Lush is a lip scrub with bubblegum taste (yummy!). I don't have the feeling that the scrub has much effect on my lips but it tastes great so I use it often or when I'm bored while studying... 

Bubblejummy. 

Then I also bought a hair spray made from fresh sea water for extra volume. I use the volumespray most of the time when I go out because then my hair has the habit to lay flat quickly. The sea spray really boosts your hair and it keeps it together. You need to use the spray on your dry hair so actually you can use it whenever you want during the day. If your handbag is big enough you can even put the bottle in there if possible!

Hair Volume Spray

And last but not least, I also bought a bath bomb. When the bath bomb bubbles up, it releases great scents from tonka bean, lavender and vanilla, a perfect smell for a bath to chill-out in. Cool detail, the bath bomb also turns the water into pink. 

Before and after

Comments