New In | Diva Burgundy Fluf

Everyone knows that this winter season, you have to wear burgundy or as most people know the color, bordeaux. I have already some burgundy colored pieces in my closet but I still needed a matching lipstick so last week I went to MAC Cosmetics and bought two new lipsticks and a new lippencil.

My new lipsticks, new lip pencil, new mascara and a new fluffy keychain.

Out of my previous posts, you might know that I am a real MAC addict so where other to buy a new lipstick than at the MAC Cosmetics store.

I bought two lipsticks. The first lipstick I bought or rather re-bought is my favorite one, the Crème In Your Coffee. I seemed to have lost my other one so I had to have a new one as I wear it so often. Lately, I use a lot of pink eyeshadow tones for my eyes so the Crème In Your Coffee lipstick fits very well with those colors. 

The other lipstick I bought is a limited edition, it is named Diva Antics. It is sad that it is just a limited edition but besides my favorite lipstick, I really like to change my lipstick colors a lot. As every season there is another color in fashion, you need a different lipstick color with it. I chose this color while I was wearing the scarf beneath the MAC bag, it's not so obvious on the picture but the lipstick is exactly like the burgundy part in the scarf so it's a perfect match! 

I also wanted to buy a lippencil as it helps to not smear your lipstick. I still have some other red lipsticks besides the new one I bought so I needed a lippencil who would fit with all of them. That's why I chose for the Kiss Me Quick.

On the next two pictures you see me wearing my new lipstick and lippencil, and a new mascara I already have since a few weeks but didn't start using yet. The mascara is from BE, the housebrand of Ici Paris XL, it's the Lash Me Baby All-In-One Mascara. It's a mascara who helps to extend your eyelashes and make them fuller, I used it and discoverd that I never have had eyelashes so long before.

The fluffy keychain and the oversized scarf are both avaidable at my mom's store, she has the keychains in much more colors if you don't like the burgundy color. 

Scarf and fluffy keychain from my mom's store.
Martha wanted to be on my blog too.

Comments