Coming soon: BALMAIN x HM

Earlier today, I was scrolling down my facebook-page when I came across a link of the Dutch Elle which said that the lookbook of the collaboration collection between Balmain and H&M was online. 
I couldn't resist to take a look at it... 



Last year, H&M had its yearly special collection together with Alexander Wang, I think that collab was my favorite all-time collection of all the collabs they already did. In that collection I bought an oversized top and I didn't buy this really cute white crop top where I'm still not over of not buying it.  
Though this year's collection doesn't dissappoint either, Olivier Rousteing did his best, not less than expected. 


In the lookbook, we can see some familiar faces such as Julia van Os who's a famous upcoming Dutch model at Woman Management and Dudley O'Shaughnessy who is the boy that plays Rihanna's boyfriend in her song We Found Love

Model Julia Van Os.
Left boy unknown to me, right boy is Dudley O'Shaugnessy. 

































I took a look through the lookbook and I think that the following pieces are my favorites. I love that they used so much black in their collection because obviously black is my favorite color to wear. But too much black gets boring some times so I love how they finished it up with either white, silver or gold. 

Not only the clothes are amazing but so are the accesoires and the shoes. Isn't anyone else dying to buy these boots that the model is wearing on the third picture? They are so nice!

The black and white coat (first picture), the black-white-gold dress (third picture) and the boots (also third picture) are defenitly wishlisted!



I never though that I would say this but I really like these black and green outfits on the picture beneath. As I had to wear a green uniform each day for 8 years to go to school, green isn't really my color anymore... But I really have to say that I like the way how that they combined it here! Especially because the matter of the clothes rather make the green color special than boring and just a darkgreen color. 

The collection will be in store and online upward of the 5th of November. This year I won't try to hesistate when I love one of the pieces, I will just buy it so I don't end up with regrets afterworse... 
I'm really looking forward to seeing the collection in real life, and especially buying the pieces!

Comments