Ready for a new schoolyear

Yesterday morning I was planned to go enroll myself at my school at 9 o'clock for the next schoolyear as I was able to fix my lesson schedule together the day before at school. 


When I arrived at my campus, it seemed that it wasn't open until 10 o'clock but at 10, I needed to start working at my mom's store, big nightmare. As my mom's phone died (she dropped him in the toilet), I had to call my dad, he said that I should get a coffee and wait until it was open and that it wouldn't be that big of a problem if I opened the shop a little later. 

So I did go for that coffee my dad suggested at The Corner. A well-know sandwichbar for students in Ghent, located not so far from my school's campus. As the sun was shinning, I decided to take my coffee outside on the terrace, in that way I could enjoy the sun also a bit as I had to work all day. 

While I was drinking my coffee, I discovered that I forgot to tell you about my new sunglasses when I told what I had bought in Bologna in my previous post. 

At the airport of Bologna when we were about to leave, I found the most beautiful sunglasses ever from Gucci. I always tought Gucci had so many pretty sunglasses but until now, I have never bought any. I have the usual Ray Ban sunglasses everyone has, some really cheap ones from Asos, one from Moncler and one from Prada. But none of those are as pretty as the Gucci I now have. 

In the beginning of summer I really wanted the Dior So Real or Dior Technic sunglasses but to be honest, everyone has them already and if you think about it better, it's really expensive for just a pair of sunglasses. 

But just look at those I have now (see picture on the right). Aren't they the most lovely sunglasses ever? 

I think I like the color and the form of the sunglasses the most, it's an easy model to fit with which every style you are wearing. I also think that the sunglasses look really new but on the other hand they are really simple as well. Besides they are the perfect big sunnies to cover your face after a late night partying. 

Further I wanted to tell you something more about my look today, or I would probably better say my everyday look because lately it's always this look! 


You might remember me having the Urban Decay Naked pallet 1? 
Well, I'm totally obsessed with it... I never use my blue tones from Mac Cosmetics anymore, maybe in winter I will use them back but right now, I'm either wearing the gold tones or either the pink tones. Mostly the pink tones, as I have a natural look then, together with a light blue line under my eyes and my Creme In My Coffee, Retro or All Fired Up Mac Cosmetics lipstick, it's a perfect fit! 

As my look was so good yesterday, I had the perfect face for a new picture for my student card. Yessss! Finally a good picture om my card, that would have been a new thing! 
But then the guy at my school told me that I didn't need a new card as the one of last year is still valid until 2018, how sad... 

So here I am, ready for a new schoolyear with an awesome timetable and my studentcard of last year with my babyface on it...