New In | Beauty Essentials from DI

Last week I went for a make-up shopping haul at Di. I didn't use a lot of make-up this summer as I had to study a lot and as I don't wear it to tan but I did empty some of my favorite make-up essentials. 
One of these essentials are my Browdrama liners from Maybelline which you can see in the picture beneath. I discovered them when I participated in a model contest and got a goodie-bag there. In the goodie-bag, I received the one for dark-blond but then I decided that dark-brown would fit me better as I have pretty dark eyebrows from myself.
Thanks to a friend I detected that they also had them in a transparent color. Now I use the transparent color through the day, and the dark-brown one at night as my eyebrowns can look a bit darker then. I also bought a matching browliner with it in dark-brown. 

Besides the make-up for my eyebrows, I also bought a eye crayon from Park Avenue for under my eyes. Normally I use light-blue as my eyes have a blue, darkgrey with a bit green color and that fits well together. I like to change my colors from time to time so I bought a metallic light-grey one aswell and also because that's a better color for in the winter. 

I also bought a new nailpolish color from L'OrĂ©al, it doesn't really has a code or a color-name but the bottle says it is produced by Jennifer Lopez. I chose this color because I personally think it's too early to have black or dark-grey nails already. I don't like red nailpolish and I do think that pink nailpolish is more for in summer so this color is the perfect color for now! 
In my beauty process, I use two kind of blushes. One natural which I apply right after I applied my foundation and one for my cheekbones at the end of my beauty-routine. As the brushes for my blushes aren't really protected in my make-up bag, the haires stand really wide. To protect my brushes better, I decided to buy new brushes in a travel-pocket. The brushes are from Real Techniques which you can see in the picture above. I really like to use them because they are really soft and have a good grip. 

I ordered some more stuff online which I still need to receive but I will probably write a blog about it. 

You might also have seen that I changed the lay-out from Jules Little Talks, I thought it was time that my blog had a more professional look! I really like the new black & white style, and I hope my readers do so too!

Comments