Traveldiary | Bologna

It has been a long time since I last wrote a blog but that's because I had my exams I had to re-do and I really wanted to pass so I worked really hard the two next weeks after my birthday.
And guess what? I passed them all! So I only need to do 6 more subjects of my second year and then I can go study abroad and do my internship in an international company. 
Right after I finished my exams, I went to Bologna with my parents to shop for my mom's stores. 

The terrace at our hotel in Bologna.

We found some really cool and new clothes which most Belgians will probably wear in two years when the cool kids will already have found something new. Besides the shopping for the stores, I also did some shopping for myself and we did a mini-shoot for the facebook-page aswell.

For myself, I bought three new of my favorite slips from Tezenis, a simple black underdress from Intimissimi and black wedge-sandals from Cinti (see picture bellow).

When we were leaving the hotel, I had to think about last year when I also went to Bologna and afterworse went to Ibiza for a couple of days. To leave Bologna this time, I wore the same black dress as I wore last year. Except for other sunglasses, another bag and other shoes.

Dress: Atomium (Last year's Collection)
Handbag: Alexander Wang
Suitcase: Kipling
Sunglasses: Asos 
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sandals: Centi 

Today, I decided to tidy up my room and I also worked a bit for school as I have to go there tomorrow to fix together my timetable for next schoolyear. Besides that, I brainstormed for new subjects for Jules Little Talks. I didn't have time yet to finish my travel diary of my West-Coast trip, bad bad me... But, it will work out, soon, I pinky promise!

Here is a photo of my working desk from this afternoon, I traded my own desk in for the kitchen table. I was using most of my new study supplies from Clouds Of Fashion which I already showed you before in one of my previous posts. 

I'm thinking about buying more notebooks on the site because I love them so much but I'm still hesistating on that thing, I would better start saving up my money again.

Soon more blogs!

Comments