W I S H L I S T

In this post, I want to tell you something more about which items I would like to be seeing in my closet pretty soon. As my mom doesn't like me buying clothes from other stores, all my money goes to make-up, bags and shoes... I don't mind that I can't buy clothes in other stores because I almost get all the clothes I want from my mom (you say can I'm a little spoiled but just little)



This list might get longer over the next months but right now I'm saving up for black Dior So Real sunglasses and a black Givenchy Antigona, there I'm still hestitating between the small and the medium size. 

As both things cost a lot of money and I don't want to use my bank savings for this, I'm partly working for this and hoping my mom would help me a bit since my birthday is in August. 
But that is just lucky thinking! 

The Dior So Real sunglasses are much in fashion right now. I really like them but I personally think they cost a lot of money just to be sunglasses. Prices go from 340 to 480 euros. My mom thinks they cost too much so she said if I wanted to have them, I needed to buy them myself. 

Total black Dior So Real's
I want the Dior sunnies in black. You have two choices in this color, you either can take it in total black or in black with (dark) silver. 

I would rather choose the totally black ones but I don't know if they would fit me so to know I would need to fit them both... 

I have a friend whose mom has a optician and sells these sunglasses but they are out of stock right now so I'm waiting until they are back there. 


I have been wanting a new black bag since a long looong looooong time but I just couldn't make my choice. My black Michael Kors Hamilton bag is still my favorite but I'm a bit fed up with him so I want a new one. I have already been looking at a new Michael Kors but I personally think the models they have now are less cooler then the ones they had before or the one I own. 

Then I started looking at the Rockie and Rocco from Alexander Wang, I like the Rockie more than the Rocco because it is a bit smaller and less clumsy.

After researching the bag for a long time and searching more and more photos of it, I concluded that the form of the bag is yet a bit to round. 

When I started to look at Alexander Wang, I also started to look at the Antigona of Givenchy

I have of friend who has two of them, and I really like them. She has them with different colors, I want one in one color because I think it is easier to fit it with clothes. 

I want one in black, as I wear a lot in black, not only in winter but also in summer. You can keep him in your hand but there is also a handle on it so you can put over your shoulder. 
Yesterday I went to a store in Ghent named Rio where they sell these Antigona's. They had one model left, a medium size black one with some silver around the handels.

The sales woman told me I had to wait for some time until they would be back in stock. This means the perfect time to work hard for the money I need for this bag. The past two weeks and next week I worked and will be working a lot in my mom's store for this (Atomium).

Comments