Sweather Weather

Today was a good day to study, and why would that be? Because the weather went from supergood heatwave modus to typical Belgium rainy cold weather... 
What else would I have done today if it wasn't for studying?

#ShamelessSelfie


 
I have been studying since monday, and I really have to say the first day was rough, I just couldn't find any concentration but yesterday and today were beter, not super great but alright. I just know I can't give up, I have to study otherwise I will be a total loser and I don't want to be that! 
Today's make-up essentials.
Too make today a little bit better, I put on some make-up but I kept it natural. I stuck with some mascara (MAC False Lashes Mascara), light gold eyeshadow (from my Urban Decay Naked Pallet 1), some natural blush (Park Avenue Impact Power) and my favorite lipstick from MAC Cosmetics.

I forget to tell you in my previous post that I also bought a new lipstick, you actually can't really say it was a new one because it's the Cream In My Coffee lipstick, and I remember telling you guys before that that lipstick is my favorite so I keep on buying it. I tried to change it to another lipstick but that didn't work out, I tried out the Retro but this one is a bit too red and looks less natural in comparison to the Cream In My Coffee lipstick.


Today was defenitly a sweater weather day so I also decided to wear my black Belgique Belchique sweater from O'Ren of whom I told you in my previous blog. I suggest to everyone to buy one because he's so comfy, warm and the substance within is so soft! 

Here are some picture of me wearing my awesome sweater. 


Oopsss, those shameless selfies! You could say I had a selfie-mood... 
I'm wearing my sweater with an old grey-black necklace from my Mom's store and grey earrings from Twice Is Nice which are not very clearly in the picture. 

Some good news. Yesterday I ordered some stuff on Clouds of Fashion and those things were already delivered today, what a fast delivery! On the picture beneath you can see what I ordered. 
Yeah, that's right! I got a floating flamingo and donut (I won't might if you're jealous)!

Besides that, I also bought a cover for my iphone with pugs, white-black-gold fantasy pearl chandeliers, tiny shinny diamond earrings, an earcuff with golden diamonds and an earcuff with make me happy in silver. 
They also give me some candies and a little folding mirror with my order, how nice!

The floating flamingo and donut won't be for immediate use as I will still be studying for some days and then will be leaving for the US on tuesday! I'm really glad that I'm going back to the US, although I already visited the West-coast a few times, it can't get me bored! And this time, my parents and I aren't going alone, our best friends are joining us so fun won't be missed! 

Comments