New In | Shoplog Sales SS15

Woehoew, three months of vacay!!! Well actually that's not true, as I haven't been such a good student this year, I have to re-do some exams. I'm not re-doing all of them this summer because there are too many... Yes, it's soo bad (supersad face)! So this summer will consist of studying, working and three weeks of the American West Coast (Yes please!)...



Since wednesday, the sales have begun in Belgium so obviously I went shopping. Not that I don't shop if there are no sales but you know, it's just a bit cooler and nicer for my wallet when there are sales... This blog will kind of be a shoplog where I will tell you something more about the new pieces I bought.

Bikini - H&M
I always like to buy my bikini's in the H&M as they don't cost a lot of money and I also think you can buy a lot of different bikini's then. They have something different in H&M every year so I never really get the same kind of bikini's. Sometimes the same model returns but it will always be in another color or print. 

I already have a new black and new white bikini from this season's collection. Now, I bought one top and two bottems. 

The top is in beige and seems a bit weird on the picture but I put it like that because then you could see the model well, the bottom who fits with it is pretty normal. 

Then the other bottom is really cute I think, I really like the print. I searched for the top of it but I didn't find it, I even went to another H&M to search it. I decided to buy it as well as I think I could do a Mix&Match with the beige top. 



Swimsuit - Woman's Secret 
Since the beginning of spring and summer season I have been looking for a swimsuit but I just couldn't find the right one. One time I ordered one on Asos but it seemed to be too small and also if it would have been bigger, it would still haven't been pretty so I sent it back.

On social networks, I saw a lot of swimsuits with deep backs, I never really tried one but I think you often experience a side-boob wearing it. 

When I was shopping with my boyfriend on thursday, I passed by the Woman's Secret where I saw this swimsuit. 

The swimsuit seems normal at the front but at the back it's a bit deeper and it's made of hare (as you can see on the picture at the right).




Playsuit - Woman's Secret
As yesterday was the first sunday of the sales and stores in Ghent are often open then, I had to help my mom in her store yesterday. 

Before working, we went to the Pain Perdu to have breakfast. Something quiet funny happened there, my mom tought she ordered a big coffee but instead she ordered a double espresso, she tought the taste was too strong so she poured some of my Latté in it. 

Afterworse I had to do the groceries so I walked around Ghent a bit. I passed by the Woman's Secret again and decided to go back in because on thursday I saw some other stuff I really liked as well.

When I came back outside, I was this playsuit richer. I thinking about wearing it to sleep, I have one like this one but from the H&M who I really like to wear. In the morning I like to stay and sit in it. As I will start studying this week, it's the perfect study-wear. 

The jumpsuit has a mint light green light blue color, a real summer colour I think personally. It has a strop above the hips to thighten.

Headbands & Elastic - Woman Secret
In my two shopping outs to the Woman's Secret I also bought two headbands and a hair-elastic with a bow. 

I color my hair so sun isn't always a good idea, as it gets blonder then. My mom and I try to protect our hair by wearing headbands. 

We have lost so many of them during our vacantions so I decided to buy two new ones, a black one and one with blue and white stripes.

The elastic has a cute black bow. I think I'm going to wear this with a casual outfit but I think it could also match with a chique dress.


Oversized Sweater - O'Ren bought @ Carrement
O'Ren is a new brand, launched in 2013 in Belgium by Michael Wauman and Nathan Murillo. The brand has sweaters, t-shirts and caps with edgy designs for boys and girls. 

I came across the brand on the Instagram-page of one of the bloggers I follow, I have ever loved the brand since. 

I have been doubting to buy an O'Ren sweater for a month now because I didn't know if I would take the grey Belgique Belchique sweater or the black.

You can buy the O'Ren clothes on their site but they also sell their clothes in some stores, for example in Ghent, it's Carrement. I bought my pull there, they only had one model at the moment but it was the one I liked the most so I bought it!

As the brand is so popular lately, most of the sweaters are sold out all the time so you have to be fast when it's there or you have to go on a waitinglist in shops.

I'm thinking about also buying the black 'Sois Belge et Tais-Toi' with white letters and black glitter on the sleeves.   

Blue Slip - Hanky Panky @ Fragile
As I already told you earlier, my boyfriend and I went shopping past thursday. 

After walking around town a few hours, we got fancy for an ice cream so we went to Nonno. He seriously is the best ice cream maker in the whole wide world, he makes the typical delicious Italian ice cream.

We past by Fragile, a lingerie store located in the Kortedagsteeg where I saw this cute lace bottom from Hanky Panky, I told my boyfriend I loved it and guess what... I got it from him (much lovies for him)

I already have three Hanky Panky but there all in pink tones, I probably bought them in my pink period.

Before the sales had started, I already bought a new pair of Adidas Superstars in white which you can read in one of my other blogs, two pallets of Urban Decay (Urban Decay On The Run and Urban Decay Naked Pallet 1), Dior So Real inspired sunglasses at Lost & Found Collections and some stuff on Asos like new sunnies, a high-waist bikini, cool socks and a pyama.

Today, I started studying for my exams which I will be re-doing in August. I already started now because next tuesday I leave for almost three weeks to the United States so then I won't be studying that much. It's difficult to get back in 'the game' but I know I really have to study. 

The next days, I will not be going back to the sales which is not that bad because from the moment I will be coming back, there might already be a bit new collections in stores
And I honestly think my closet is getting a bit over-full so it's maybe better like this...

To everyone who can really enjoy their vacation without having to study because you partied too much in the year, enjoy your vacay!

To everyone who is still working, I know how you feel but we will and have to get through this, better times are coming!

Now off to bed for a good night sleep so I am full of energy for a good study-day tomorrow!

Comments